Ceština English

... údržba letadel od roku 1992

... aircraft maintenance since 1992



Company

The history of ZLIN-AVION SERVICE, Ltd. started in 1992 (under original name ZL-AVION service), in a rented facility on the airfield Slusovice, when - after several preceding "small" orders - first two general overhauls of Z 526 AFS and Z 526 F had been accomplished.

The Approval for maintenance and repairs was granted to the newly formed company by then existing State Aviation Inspection (later CAA CR) in Prague, as the seventh license issued according to newly adopted regulations.

The promptitude, quality of accomplished work and flexible approach to individual customers have brought further orders from abroad. (Only the sixth in order was the first overhaul on domestic airplane). In the meantime the company moved to more suitable facilities on airport Holesov. The growth of the company was accompanied with step - by - step extended authorization for all ZLIN aircraft models and versions, starting with Z 126, through the acrobatic specials Z 50 up to the "flag ship" Z 143. The users (not only from Moravia) also benefit from the approval for maintenance of single-engine CESSNA models.

In early 1999 the company has bought the dilapidated hangar No. 14 on airport Otrokovice. This "historical" building from 1932 remembers the pioneering times of famous BATA Aeronautical Department and later airplanes and glider manufacture in Otrokovice. The hangar was completely rebuilt and the company has moved to the new facility in November 1999.

In the November 2004 the effort of the company to permanently improve quality and competence resulted in granting EASA PART-145 Certificate reference CZ.145.0027, issued by the Civil Aviation Authority of Czech Republic.


ZLÍN-AVION SERVICE, s.r.o., Letiště 1618, 765 02 Otrokovice, Czech Republic | Up | Back | Home page | Web map